April 10, 2007

A - Any song you listened to recently - Radiohead - Creep
B - Best friend - JM
C - Can you dislocate any body part? - wtf?
D - Dangerous thing you've done - hitchhiking in middle of the dark winternight who knows where all by myself
E - Ever been in love? - uh, those summer nights..
F - Favourite chips flavour?- sour cream and onion
G - Girls or Guys?- Both, depends
H - How do you like your eggs? - I'm pretty labile, so is my taste
I - What really Irritates you? - Ou I don't even wanna think about it.
J - Jaffa cakes? - I know a person who likes cookies :)
K - Kiss, first and last? - hmmm..:)
L - Last time you cried and the reason? - A week ago, it's very personal.
M - Money, how much do you earn? - loads
N - Nicest cereal - oat flakes
O - Original hair colour - light- brown
P - Perfect date - 31.08.1979
Q - Do you like Queche? - phhhh..?
R - Right/left handed? - That's right ;)
S - Someone that you couldn't live without - 4 persons, no names
T - The thing that you couldn't live without - Mirror
U - Utterly stunning celebrity - Alexis Bledel
V - Vaguely describe your lifestyle - Rockstar/Case officer
W - When was the last time - My last time is still lasting
X - Any 'xxx's in your sign name? - nope
Y - Your most memorable moment - Simo's birth
Z - Do you agree with Zoos? - Theres no need to argue

No comments: